- Better Shave
- less Expensive
- Environmentally Friendly
- hygienic & clean shave
It’s the summer time and everyone’s excited. All of you must be gearing up to travel and rejoice
It’s the summer time and everyone’s excited. All of you must be gearing up to travel and rejoice with your family and make up the best of your leisure time these holidays. So, have you got everything you need in your travel kit? What about your shaving kit? You need to get all of your shaving essentials in your kit for a hassle-free, smooth shaving regime during your holiday trip. After all, a clean and sharp shave is all you need to get that refreshingly handsome look that shall add adorable touch to your travel memories with amazing picture clicks.
So, have you packed your shaving kit right with all the essentials required? If no, then just have a look here to learn what to pack in your shaving kit for a comfortable travel shaving regime.
- Pre-Shave Essentials: Basic preparation can help you produce smoother results while helping with your shaving concerns. For example, gearing up with a gentle pre-shave oil can help you avoid bruises and irritation often caused by shaving razors. So, get your pre-shave oil essentials in your travel shaving kit for a hazard free shaving experience all the time.
- Shave Cream: A good shave cream can make your skin feel wonderfully revitalized for your day out. It helps your razor glide smooth over the skin resulting in a nick-free shave. It’s better to consider a shaving cream with thin consistency that goes long way all through your travel trip so that you do not have to hunt all over for another one when it’s over amidst of your trip.
- Shaving Double Edge Safety Razor: Always a better option for your travel regime is a double edge safety razor. This gives you a clean and sharp shave with lesser or almost ‘NO’ bruises and nicks which may make you feel awful and irritated on-the-go. Cartridges can be very expensive and also very unhygienic way of shaving to accompany on your travel trip. Consider your safety, hygiene and most important of all, your pocket. So, carrying a double edge safety razor is always a good option for your travel shaving requirements.
- Shaving Brush: In order to avoid red bumps and razors burns on your face and neck, you need to stick on to your shaving brush habit. Shaving foams can be faster shaving mechanism that can save time during your holiday trip, but do not forget it’s all unhygienic and may end out with unwanted breakouts, blemishes, and pimples making you look awful throughout your holiday trip. Hence, use a shave brush to lift up your beard fibers and remove dead skin cells and other contaminants as you get on with your shaving. Avoid skin problems to make your trip comfortable with shaving brush method.
- After Shave Essentials: After shave essentials are must to carry in your travel shaving kit. After shave balms and creams help cool down your skin after the process and moisturize it for a refreshing feel.
- Razor & Brush Holder Stand: Carry your stands and racks along with you for a hygienic approach. Try not to place your shaving brushes and essentials on any dirty surface to avoid skin infections. Better put your shaving essentials on stands or racks for safety.
At Pearl, we have the finest collection of men’s grooming and shaving products to update your shaving this holiday season. While you can either order your pearl shaving products individually as per your need, we also have comprehensive pearl shaving sets that will complete your travel kit needs instantly. However, we also have exclusive travel shaving products for men designed for travel purpose only. You can order our men’s shaving products right from the convenience of your home and they will be delivered at your doorsteps within timeline promised. So, hurry up if you have not yet packed your shaving kit for your holiday trip.
Whether you are all new to the shaving world or looking for a change to revamp your shaving routine, all you need is to consider is the safety, cost effectiveness and a sharp clean shave. The modern shaving razors for men are majorly divided into two categories – the cartridge razors and safety razors. While the cartridge razors are the modern phenomena of plastic handle razors with replaceable disposable cartridges that may include 3 to 5 blades, safety razors are traditional shaving devices made of metal with razor blades covered in a protective guard.
While there prevails a myth that cartridge disposable razors are a good idea for sensitive skin shave, it’s always good to conduct your research thoroughly before you start your shaving routine or revamp your regime for a better shaving experience.
For those who like spending less at initial stage and costs do not matter more, those who do not want to invest more time into shaving and mastering the art, and those who prefer keeping it the quick and dirty way, cartridge razors may be a good idea to consider. But, if you are the one who keeps a check on your shaving costs and prefers a little time and money investment up front to save more eventually and prefers a good quality shave with a safer approach, then double edge safety razors are definitely for you.
Double edge safety razors have been around since a long time and yes, they are definitely the best tried and tested shaving mechanisms. A double edge safety razor is a shaving tool with a metal handle for good grip, a disposable razor blade and a protective guard positioned in such a way that it comes in between the edge of the blade and skin while shaving. This minimizes the chances of cuts and bruises occurring while shaving.
Below mentioned are a few best benefits you can get by using double edge razors for shaving.
- While shaving with a DE safety razor, you can traverse the cutting edge of the blade over your skin at the most comfortable angle and this way you can easily remove your unwanted facial hair with an exact and clean cut just as the way you want it.
- The sharp edges of a double edge safety razor gives you a clean shave in a single stroke without requiring to shave over the same patch of skin multiple times.
- The first cut accuracy and protective guard in the safety razor reduces the risk of skin irritations or skin getting nicked or bruised during the course.
- Here you are not required to replace the razor handle and moreover, disposable razors are also very cost effective. For example, at the same price of a quadruple pack of replacement cartridges, one can buy nearly 50 razor blades. So, you are definitely being kind on your pocket by investing a portion up front on your double edge safety razors.
- It’s a just a myth that more blades on razor give much better shave. But, the truth is that more the number of blades in a cartridge, more are the chances of skin irritations. In fact, with more blades maintaining hygiene or sanity for your shaving process becomes a harder task as cleaning becomes tough and eventually, there is more scope for dead skin and gunk to build up.
Hence, if you are considering a cost effective, hygienic and thoroughly enjoyable shaving routine, then you must consider double edge safety razors. While there are different varieties of these DE safety razors available in the market like two piece safety razors, twist to open safety razors or even three piece ones, you have to select the one depending on your needs.
Pearl offers some of the best varieties of double edge safety razors to make your shaving routine the most comfortable one. Visit our website to know more about our shaving razors for men.