Sleek styling and old-world quality
- provide a smooth and comfortable shave
- genuine PEARL Safety Razor product! For over 25 years, PEARL razors have been imitated but never duplicated!
Why use a safety razor?
- Smooth, clean shave without irritation or razor burn.
- Less clogging due to a high-quality single blade, resulting in a closer shave.
- Cost-effective as blades are cheaper than cartridge refills and disposable razors.
- Strong and durable, made from quality materials.
- More control as razors are designed to have a perfect weight and ergonomic shape
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
Best Gift for husband, father, brother & BF
Gift your loved one a chic, and long-lasting shave. A practical gift is almost always better than the average Valentine’s / father’s day card— this PEARL razor is the gift that keeps on giving, and will last for years.
Practical gifts are the best gifts
- A classic razor with excellent workmanship
- One pack of 10 Platinum razor blades
- Top-notch quality promise
Not Just For Men
Women’s shaving can be tricky – there are difficult spots to reach and maneuver, leading to cuts and missed patches of hair. The PEARL safety razor is so perfectly engineered for weight and balance, it’s easy in the hand and reaches all the angles, making it a great choice for women who shave.
Key Points About the Razor
- (2 pieces razor)(twister), easy to change blades.
- Medium aggression and close shave.
- Both experts and beginners.
- 10.5cm Long handle, Best grip for regular users & beginners,
- Excellent balance.Made of brass metal.Heavyweight metal safety razor
- perfect traditional look design.
- Perfect blade angle & exposure for a smooth silken shave.
- Best grip for regular users & beginners, excellent balance.
- Material: Heavy brass metal safety razor with perfect traditional look design.
- Handle made of brass metal with Premium chrome
- This is an exclusive designer handle.
- hopefully not available in the open market.
- This razor delivers an incredibly close and comfortable shaving experience for normal or sensitive skin types.
- Pearl shaving system specially designed for a close and comfortable shave.
- Precision alignment for head assembly making blade replacement easy
- Material: Brass metal
- Color: Premium chrome & Chrome finish
- Height: 10.5cm.
- Weight: 105gm.
- Head type: Close comb (Brass & Special Zinc alloy)
Package Includes 1Piece Safety Razor
- 1Piece Microfiber Cloths
- 10Piece Premium Blades
- Made in India.
Kartikey Mishra –
Yes. It could have been the best. The threading of the head is not machined well. Definitely, it will rust sooner.
After every use, I properly dry it from a clean cloth and keep it unattached from the body to avoid any rust formation.
In the rest of else department, it’s amazing.
Everything just awesome. Heavy. Efficient. Two-piece so cleaning is super easy.
I found it to be very mild to my experienced hands.
On comparing with Edwin Jagger de89 or Merkur34C, it’s definitely on the aggressive side.
The more aggressive, the more efficient.
Shave with cold water splash
No pre shave
Used Pearl T121 razor (mild to balanced two piece close comb) with Gillette Wilkinson sword (Indian) – excellent combination (for me)
Note – blade on its 2nd use today. The Pearl T 121 chrome is the new version with minimal overhang and near perfect alignment. However, it may not look perfect from both sides but it is. The exposure and feel is similar to the new version of SSH 05 Antique but there is a difference.
The difference (in my opinion) is in its efficiency and feel, especially around the Adam apple. There is a play around the region and requires the razor to be on top cap mode inspite of almost neutral blade exposure.
Do note, the razor available on Amazon is the old version. The new version is currently offered by Pearl directly. I am not sure about Flipkart (or other apps).
Sissy care shaving soap (peppermint- just perfect in slickness and lather!!!) applied using Hajamat wooden handle shaving brush (synthetic) – face lather
Note – don’t be fooled by the name. The sissy care shaving soap is amazing. Copious lather (turns brownish to white), excellent slickness during and after the shave. And minty cooling. The Peppermint effect is so apparent that it is a delight for anyone (like me) who loves menthol, mint, cooling effect, etc.
First pass – with the grain
Second pass – across the grain and against, and then a touch up. The residual slickness was great, did not need any lather for the touch up
Alum block (I did nick next to the apple but the alum feedback was nil. Amazing)
The post shave included a splash of Dude aftershave lotion (old school and hardly a burn today) followed by the application of Man Arden aftershave balm/ gel (spearmint and menthol)
An excellent minty shave!
Giveaway is live!!!
I’m on Instagram as @okiedokie_cool
Join the reddit group – Wetshavers_India