Butterfly Head (twist to open safety razor)
Butterfly Razors refer to safety razors that open from the top with butterfly doors, allowing the blades to be inserted and removed quicker and easier. These razors are perfect for those that may feel uncomfortable with handling a blade or want a nostalgic looking razor.
Sleek styling and old-world quality
- provide a smooth and comfortable shave
- genuine PEARL Safety Razor product! For over 25 years, PEARL razors have been imitated but never duplicated!
Why use a safety razor?
- Smooth, clean shave without irritation or razor burn.
- Less clogging due to a high-quality single blade, resulting in a closer shave.
- Cost-effective as blades are cheaper than cartridge refills and disposable razors.
- Strong and durable, made from quality materials.
- More control as razors are designed to have a perfect weight and ergonomic shape
THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
Best Gift for husband, father, brother & BF
Gift your loved one a chic, and long-lasting shave. A practical gift is almost always better than the average Valentine’s / father’s day card— this PEARL razor is the gift that keeps on giving, and will last for years.
Practical gifts are the best gifts
- A classic razor with excellent workmanship
- One pack of 10 Platinum razor blades
- Top-notch quality promise
Not Just For Men
Women’s shaving can be tricky – there are difficult spots to reach and maneuver, leading to cuts and missed patches of hair. The PEARL safety razor is so perfectly engineered for weight and balance, it’s easy in the hand and reaches all the angles, making it a great choice for women who shave.
- 10.5cm Long handle, Best grip for regular users & beginners,
- Excellent balance.Made of brass metal.Heavyweight metal safety razor
- perfect traditional look design.
- Perfect blade angle & exposure for a smooth silken shave.
- Best grip for regular users & beginners, excellent balance.
- Material: Heavy brass metal safety razor with perfect traditional look design.
- Handle made of brass metal with Premium chrome
- This is an exclusive designer handle.
- hopefully not available in the open market.
- This razor delivers an incredibly close and comfortable shaving experience for normal or sensitive skin types.
- Pearl shaving system specially designed for a close and comfortable shave.
- Precision alignment for head assembly making blade replacement easy
- Material: Brass metal
- Color: Premium chrome
- Height: 10.5cm.
- Weight: 90gm*
- Head type: Close Comb Twist to open (butterfly Type)
Package Includes 1Piece Safety Razor & 10Piece Premium Blades
- Made in India.
Debraj Roy –
A must-have for the price tag it comes with for DE shaving. After shaving with some of the best quality cartridge razors for the last 19 years, finally switched back to DE shaving with this razor and the results are just amazing. Agreed, it might not be suitable for everyone, as DE shaving is an art, learned from our dad’s and grandpa’s generation, and like the old form it is, it’s time-consuming and you have to have the right technique to use this razor. It’s not at all recommended for beginners as it’s on the aggressive side, and if you don’t know what you are doing, you’ll end up with a lot of nicks and cuts, feeling like your face is on fire. However, for the DE shavers, you can absolutely go for this razor! With 1 pass with the grain, 1 across you would end up with a smooth shave without any nicks or cuts, and if you do a 3rd light pass against the grain, you would end up with the most perfect shave. If you are using the right technique, this razor can be paired with any ordinary DE blade for a daily smooth shave. I personally use a pre-shave oil, shaving cream, and shaving brush, 2 passes for daily shaves, and finish off with a good aftershave BALM. Also, change the blade every time you shave for the best results. If you buy a saloon pack of blades, each blade comes as cheap as just ₹3, and trust me, you don’t really need to buy those expensive DE blades
Dhruv Rajendranath –
This blade from pearl has excellent build quality and when paired with the right razor( either feather of Wilkinson sword as per recommendations) provides a crisp and clean shave. A solid blade with a good weight ratio to allow ease of shaving
alex j. –
It is a good razor and does its job well, well built(i did find some scratches when I took it out of the box) and the weight of it makes it so much easier to shave the only thing I didn’t like is why to include the picture saying five blades included when you didn’t send any with the razor
This is a good quality product. I find it easy, safe, and comfortable to use. But I cannot term it an “aggressive” razor because its effectiveness depends also on the sharpness of the blade which is a very inconsistent quality.
I wish Pearl had provided a plastic case for keeping it safe, which I believe they used to.
Rajdeep Das –
Absolute excellent product. I am using it extensively Since 1st week of Oct’21, then writing this review. It’s an awesome product. I really liked it.
After using several cartridge razor I started using DE razor. I am using DE razor since last 6 years but never felt happy or satisfied because of experience. Everytime I use to get nicks or cuts.
Then finally I found this Indian brand. I can’t explain how much I liked their products and services. I get butterfly smooth shaving experience. Except once I never got a single cut. Mostly importantly my skin is very sensitive and I use to get burning sensation even after shaving from saloon. But since I started using the products of Pearl Shaving I never ever had any bad experience so far. Also never felt burning sensation. For me a beginner also can use it without worry. I really love the products or Pearl. They deliver as their name. Planning to buy some othe razor from Pearl as I love DE razors.
Cheers Team Pearl